Tuesday 2 August 2011

The Old Flame-------------

Recently I went to meet a former classmate from abroad and my classmate here was totally a different person on meeting her.  I am not a sensitive person and I did not notice anything unusual until right after her visit I went to see him here at his home. After some deep talks, he confessed to me that the old lady has been his old flame and I suddenly become aware that they did hold hands and he even patted on her shoulder.  Anyway, they are both in the seventies, what is past is past. The past can only be a good memory  He is a widower and she a mother and grandmother of plenty of children and grandchildren. But from what I saw he was being really inspired by her visit and changed to a new and smart person overnight. So why deny him of the pleasure of meeting an old flame to fullfil his spiritual inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment