Thursday 20 October 2011

Friendship

I have a considerable long term telephone friend so to say because of the distance between us, we seldom visit each other and the only contact is by phone call which happens to be very cheap with a package.  I must say I treat her as a good friend as I have helped her in some small ways and give her advice as I am ten years older. I assume that I am doing some service to her and she appreciates the help and advice until one day I revealed to her I had made a good profit from real estate deal .  She suddenly demanded that I gave her a portion of that profit so that she could enjoy and share my happiness.  Her way of demand made me sick and I am now not able to continue the pure friendship contact. Not that I am stingy but I feel I have wasted all the twenty over years' of concern and advice so I am determined to end this relationship. I must add that although she has been close to me and is very friendly but we never have a chance to develop this friendship any further . Plato's love is the only description and so let it go to the river of no return with no regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment