Sunday 4 December 2011

The Fall of A Statue

I must say I am always close to the left leaning circle of old friends who have gone through the dark ages of suppression and persecution of the old reactionary regime. I do admit that I am not the fighter type and have never been in the struggle for independence as I never took up arms nor joined the movement but I have sympathy for the young people who sacrificed a lot and some even died in the struggle. It was with same spirit of admiration that I met this old man who was in the movement mainly in education field though he has all the time being quite secluded and loner. Now he spent most of his time going around on tours mainly to China to see how the Long Match had occurred in those days.  He indulged in blogging and it would be a platform for discussion if not for his very peculiar character.  At first he invited others to view his blog but later when some comments were made not to his own preference, he started cursing suing black threats and outright personal attack and smearing and what not.  Even when there is practically no ciriticism and purely friendly admiration and appreciation, he still would not tolerate a little bit of deviation from his own viewpoint which is mostly extreme and egoistic to the extrem so to slay.  With so many enthusiastic bloggers around this country, I  must say I am quite businly engaged in inter-action with tehm with velry satisfaction .As he is of a type that is stubborn beyond salvation, I would therefore leave him alone once and  for all. Let this lone ranger go round to sell his books which are worthless in view of his actual behaviour and relationship with others.  I deeply regret this development but could not do anything more than quietly bless that he keeps to his path and prosper with his sales. Gusefachai!

No comments:

Post a Comment