Wednesday 7 December 2011

By The Way did you call old friends ?

Nowadays, we find that human relationship is at the best lukewarm and even cool. You would seldom get a return call if you  have made a call to a long time firend , old classmate and old playmate or schoolmate.  I used to have a telephone book recording the names of old contacts and sad to say each time I take up the record book, I find that I may have to cross out some names as they have passed away.  When I do contact some of them when still alive their response is rather strained and reserved in some cases.  Except for some matter requiring my help, they seldom make any return call. It is therefore true that human relationship is generally cold as the winter season. But it is still something we can do to improve this by setting up some aim and purpose in order to be able to improve relationship. We can still believe that while there is the will there is the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment