Wednesday 21 September 2011

My Finding on good living

After keeping all the usual rules of healthy living, I find that the results are quite encouraging. The fundamental rules being kept are no oily and fatty food, little salt , least sugar and plenty of exercise including parking cars far away to save parking tickets and enjoy walking around as much as possible. Recently I was introduced to a strange product called Shieh Lieng from Tibet. The original seeds were given to me asking me to mix with one part of Siamese original unrefined brown sugar which is hard to find. Now I use the Gula Atap (atap Tong) with three part of alkaline water or just the drinking water from reverse osmosis. Say 100g. seeds(dough), 100g gula and 100g of water well mixed in a bottle and cover it(not too tight or the bottle may explode because fermentation is on-going all the time. The mixture will be ready after 5 or 6 days. You can then drain the content through a sieve or just a piece of clean cloth to get the tien san sieh lieng which taste like very weak wine with a bit of sour taste. The remaining dough can be reused for another round of fermentation.  I have drunk the mixture for some time and I find it quite good, invigorating . Hey it might be a good idea for anyone to try as it is cheap and supposedly good for health.

No comments:

Post a Comment