Wednesday 4 April 2012

No Offense Intended

In the matter of superstition and beliefs, I think I have inaverdently offended some friends and acquantances but I must admit I am not doing it to please anybody or anyone in particular. I am doing it for the sole purpose of letting people see what is the real truth and fact.  In the Dark Ages, religion had no doubt served to restore the old society from barbarian stage to a more orderly life. In the old days, many natural phenomena are taken as the angers of the unknown gods etc but it is too much to attribute our modern world to such crude and far-fetched reasoning or rather imaginings.  That is why I want my friends to think for themselves and don't depend on the holy books to explain everything for you or even run your entire life on it.  I know many of you are with good intention and live very spartan life and mean no harm to anybody but by your belief you are doing things contrary to the course of nature and development and  cause the society to go backward. I do not think you have thought of this before and even if you have you just cannot help yourselves after you are sworn in to the sacred order.  Whether you agree or not I still want you to know the truth and lead life without being drwan into such muddled pools of hardcore superstition!

No comments:

Post a Comment